This week is crazy, fast-paced, tiring but deliriously happy. Jas landed on tues and it was really regretful that I couldn't take leave to go out with her cos there was a seminar which I need to prepare for on wed. So, it was shuffling between office, seminar venue, hotel and home.
Seminar was ok. Not really my stuff and it really felt like work. Just that buffet lunch in France is pretty an eye-opener. Drinking wine during mid-day is kind of blahhh to me. I guessed it's in their blood or culture. Added to this, the buffet was really French FRENCH which I ended up drinking water to fill my stomach and pestered Jas for a full hearty dinner with me later in the evening.
I got my x'mas and birthday presents!! And, went home with 3 bags full of stuff from S'pore. Hahaha. Her luggage was 33kg when she flew here. =p
Seminar was ok. Not really my stuff and it really felt like work. Just that buffet lunch in France is pretty an eye-opener. Drinking wine during mid-day is kind of blahhh to me. I guessed it's in their blood or culture. Added to this, the buffet was really French FRENCH which I ended up drinking water to fill my stomach and pestered Jas for a full hearty dinner with me later in the evening.
I got my x'mas and birthday presents!! And, went home with 3 bags full of stuff from S'pore. Hahaha. Her luggage was 33kg when she flew here. =p


2 nights are just too short. Cross fingers the next meeting
won't be a 3 months wait again and let's hope it will be a weekend.
won't be a 3 months wait again and let's hope it will be a weekend.
Winter is kind of cool in a way cos there's little worry that your skin will produce extra oil and sebum which will in turn evolve into some pimples eruption. Frankly, I think selling pimple cream here will be a failure cos it's really rare that I see people with acne probs here. Fine lines is their biggest prob.
Anyhow, I'm quite happy that I don't need to apply oil-controlling foundation or powder under such weather conditions. A good slab of moisturiser and you're ready for the day.
*********************
Met FM after work today and I think she almost brought back
the whole of Taiwan when it comes to bento stuff.
Everything is so cuteeeee ねええええ!!


Carol pointed out to me that it is very rude to address/name somebody or something as "Jap". You either say it in its full term, "Japanese" or the short-form simply as, "J" cos "Jap" was a term used during WWII by the Americans with a connotation that they were of an inferior race.
So, I wanna say the J-housewives are really fortunate to have such interesting kitchen tools. I really like the concept of J-bentos, now that I've got quite a collection of such J-stuff, I can't wait to create those J-looking bentos!! I feel so J in contrast to my Chinese heritage!! However, I got to emphasis time and again, I enjoy being serve by a J but definitely not serving one. I do like some of the J-culture but not all of it. In fact, there are a handful which I absolutely cannot bear.
Haha!!
So, I wanna say the J-housewives are really fortunate to have such interesting kitchen tools. I really like the concept of J-bentos, now that I've got quite a collection of such J-stuff, I can't wait to create those J-looking bentos!! I feel so J in contrast to my Chinese heritage!! However, I got to emphasis time and again, I enjoy being serve by a J but definitely not serving one. I do like some of the J-culture but not all of it. In fact, there are a handful which I absolutely cannot bear.
Haha!!















No comments:
Post a Comment