I recycled the box sent from the States to put all my moulds.
The box measured 50 X 50 40 cm but I'm running out of space for my moulds!
I've yet to think of a good method concerning the storage of these moulds.
Anyone with some ideas how I can store them efficiently?

Rice moulds I have at present.

My newly arranged bento toolbox.
(Many of them are still in the dishwasher)

One of my fav tool.



The box measured 50 X 50 40 cm but I'm running out of space for my moulds!
I've yet to think of a good method concerning the storage of these moulds.
Anyone with some ideas how I can store them efficiently?

Rice moulds I have at present.

My newly arranged bento toolbox.
(Many of them are still in the dishwasher)

One of my fav tool.

My kitchen treasures from Japan, all thanks to
Master Kah Zua. *大奸笑*
Master Kah Zua. *大奸笑*

















No comments:
Post a Comment