Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Time on Rocket

This week is so fast, before I realised, it's the weekend. Let's hope the following 2 weeks will move as fast and before I know it, it's payday. LoL.

Slept for 15 hours straight from Sat night. Felt really energised when I woke up today.

Sunday is the only day I'll be cooking. I'll usually prepare everything I need for the week while cooking dinner. 90mins flat. Everything's done. All I've got to do during the week is to pack the ready-made stuff into my lunchbox. =)


Last week's bento set.
1 big plus point on making your sandwiches: I get to decide
how thick I want my fillings to be.. Hahahaha!!

P/S: I finally know how to make a sushi roll in such a way that it's not the usual seaweed wrapping rice but rice wrapping the seaweed and other fillings. Takes a bit of imagination in my head bef trying it hands on. 无师自通。=p

No comments:

Post a Comment