Pages

Sunday, March 08, 2009

One Last Bento for the Week - It's F.R.I.D.A.Y.!!

Nothing fancy in decoration, an adult bento.
Salmon sashimi, radish salad, japanese rice.
(Salmon's one of the best food for skin!!)



I've been thinking about salmon sashimi since yesterday. When my brains start sending signals like this, I take it as my body is lacking particular nutrients from this particular dish that I'm thinking about all day. LOL. (And, my father always tell me one can save on anything and everything except on food. 白白胖胖万岁!!)

Off I went to get some fresh sashimi after work.

Often when I have a craving towards something, I'll eat it until I feel nauseous just thinking about it. I'm a bit sick in the mind in this aspect actually, I think. Which is why the last time I ate sashimi was last year in Nov.

There's still sashimi left in my fridge after packing this batch in the bento, I supposed I'll finish the remaining batch in the fridge tomorrow night for supper. And, I'm meeting my friend on Sat evening for another round of sashimi. So, I'll update if I vomit sashimi this weekend. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment