Pages

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sarah & Serene

Sarah's one of the very first few friends I've made when I came to Paris. For the past year, we didn't manage to find a common time slot for a meet up and finally, we met today after I had my haircut!! I was people watching at Starbucks while drinking my mocha frapuccino for a good 45mins bef Sarah's arrival. Seriously, I prefer Starbucks much much more than the typical French's ultra watery coffee. I love thick cream mixed with ice coffee.

We had tea at La Durée and proceeded to my friend's restaurant for a good round of ultra fresh sashimi!! (Friend and her husband is always so kind to always serve me and the friends I brought over with free mocha ice cream and everything at a discounted prices co' I insist to pqy them to eat at their place. This is also why I don't really dare to go to their restaurant that often...)

My hairdresser is going to go back to Japan next week and I'm pretty sad cos I really like her. I hope the colleague whom she recommended will be as good as her, if not, better.








I really like my new fringe. A change from the usual. W said he likes it too. (As you can see, I really pattern 出多多 tying my hair all about in the bathroom when I got home.)

Before going to the hairdresser, I've been pestering all the close ones whether I should crop off my fringe. =p I think I've been asking them almost everyday. LoL. Sometimes, I just need assurances. From those people whom I trust and care, to tell me I'm doing alright and they are on my side, no matter what.



I witnessed an ongoing strike today. Nothing too chaotic, except for those who were driving on the roads cos' their cars can barely move an inch. All the roads were blocked.





No comments:

Post a Comment