I think I've completed 80% of what most can find on the web and the stores for tools and equipment.
The remaining 15%, I don't really like the designs. Another 5% of them are pending on my wish list.
Unless if you are talking about bento boxes, I only have a handful, but I don't think I need a lot of them because I don't have a huge kitchen to store so much stuff.
Relaxing my pace on bento acquisition for the moment. Hehehe.
The remaining 15%, I don't really like the designs. Another 5% of them are pending on my wish list.
Unless if you are talking about bento boxes, I only have a handful, but I don't think I need a lot of them because I don't have a huge kitchen to store so much stuff.
Relaxing my pace on bento acquisition for the moment. Hehehe.
















No comments:
Post a Comment