Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

One of the perks I get from my job is to gain access to grounds prohibited to the general public. Stepping into luxurious offices decorated with costly carpets on the wall, and goodness know how much their decorative staues cost. I also get to meet the so-what-called upper class society in Europe, where they hold positions no less than Directors in these big companies. The usual "entertaining" hand shake and PR tactics. However, for a handful, their high and almighty job titles does not always go with their conduct in a lot of situations.

It baffled me at times when I don't know what some of them are haughty about. They are just career driven people but by trying to make life difficult for people you are working with just tell me you aren't a happy person yourself. One's appearance grows from the heart. I really swear by this statement. At the end of the day, I'll laugh it off because these people aren't in my life and seriously, they don't matter. People like these exist everywhere. I'm not perfect either but I'm trying to think of something positive to smile about and look forward to everyday.

Anyhow, I just came back from another one today and everything is just so................. typical French. Decor, food, drinks, ambience........




I've said & repeated tons, but it's Spring!! The garden.



The building where we opened those big doors overlooking the garden.




The big shots.
(all missing one big shot in the middle part of their heads... thriving testosterones. Mean of me, mean of me.)



Very French buffet.





Where we had lunch, in the garden, enjoying Spring.





Last but not least, I caught some French army at Arc de Triomphe on my way back in the bus.
Times like this, I do like Paris for its grandeur.



I received my new bento toys again from Nana in Japan (will update in my bento blog)!! Happy happy happy!! Just staring at my bento toys make me smile like a geek!!
I mean, at my age, I think they are far better than Barbie dolls. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment