Nature has its wonderous way of doing things. I will pass by Concorde every weekday on my way to work, it was only within less than 2 weeks for the transistion from winter to spring when all the bare branches of these trees were flourishing with big crowns of green leaves and flowers.
Place de la Concorde.


The Embassy of U.S.A. right in the background.
(Which is also the biggest embassy I've ever seen here. Does the size of your country determines the size of your embassy overseas? I was thinking about the S'pore embassy and the American one in Paris, somehow it makes sense.)




Spring.





My genius photographer of the day: Thank you, Jasmine!

Without you, I wouldn't have manage to take such nice pics of myself. Your hands belong to a cam, while mine are perhaps more suitable for handling all my toys in the kitchen. =p
************
We were in the midst of one of our conversations when it struck us that we have already known each other for 10 years... both of us exclaiming, "huh!!10 years!!" in unison. Cliché it may seems but time flies.
Give time, time. As it goes, we can see some things flourish, while some remain unchanged, others just fade away.
Plein de bisous et à la prochaine fois!















No comments:
Post a Comment