W's bday over the long weekend.
Apart from the usual ABCs that will happened during birthdays, I went to that supposedly n°1 bakery shop in Paris and got some cakes. Since the regular ones are too much for us 2, I got 4 mini versions instead.
Apart from the usual ABCs that will happened during birthdays, I went to that supposedly n°1 bakery shop in Paris and got some cakes. Since the regular ones are too much for us 2, I got 4 mini versions instead.
I wished I could send them to my family and close friends cos they are really good and I don't think anything in Singapore comes close. At least I brought those who came to Paris to try and WL who tasted them, vouched for its taste.
Chocolate & raspberries. 2 of each.That super big raspberry macaron is unforgettable...


They have this handle thingy so that they won't spoilt the pastry through handling.
So cute! I kept them and was thinking I could use them for serving tofu dishes!!


好吃到。。。。。。。。。。。
W requested his pics to be kept private. Only for immediate family and friends. So, I got to disguise him. Since I like rabbits, he shall be a rabbit here. Hahaha!!
I forgot how tall he is sometimes! I'm already tiptoe-ing in this pic.
I forgot how tall he is sometimes! I'm already tiptoe-ing in this pic.
















No comments:
Post a Comment