DC was showing me some pics on MSN from 1993.
The difference in so great that you know this photo is in a different "era". I also found my pri sch classmates putting up pics of us when we were in Primary 6 on Facebook and tagging everyone of us in that class photo. Horror of all horrors.
There we were talking like old time friends and us lamenting about growing up/old. He got me laughing out loud in front of my screen in my angmoh infested office on 万梓良。Suddenly I was thinking whether I remember when was the first time I got to know him. I think I do. Counting back, that was 10 years ago. Surprising that we are still in touch even though we never meet up after I left NJC but I guessed there's mutual trust when we chat with each other on some stuff. Thanks to him, monday wasn't that bad when I was switching from one window to the other in a discreet manner. Hahaha.
I still very much prefer those people I knew when I'm schooling.
DC: 有没有回到古代的感觉?
Me: 有!!
The difference in so great that you know this photo is in a different "era". I also found my pri sch classmates putting up pics of us when we were in Primary 6 on Facebook and tagging everyone of us in that class photo. Horror of all horrors.
There we were talking like old time friends and us lamenting about growing up/old. He got me laughing out loud in front of my screen in my angmoh infested office on 万梓良。Suddenly I was thinking whether I remember when was the first time I got to know him. I think I do. Counting back, that was 10 years ago. Surprising that we are still in touch even though we never meet up after I left NJC but I guessed there's mutual trust when we chat with each other on some stuff. Thanks to him, monday wasn't that bad when I was switching from one window to the other in a discreet manner. Hahaha.
I still very much prefer those people I knew when I'm schooling.















No comments:
Post a Comment