Friday evening after work made everyone high as the weekend looms.
L'Opéra at 1930hrs.
L'Opéra at 1930hrs.

The Big Eye is up during Summer acting as a tourists' trap for those visiting the most visited city in the world.

Korean restaurant operated by Koreans at Rue Saint Honoré.
There's a whole bunch of Koreans speaking Korean as we went up the 2nd storey to take our seats.

B'day girl looking at what she wanna eat.
She's the only one born on the same year as me among us.

Korean wine.
I don't like it. Tasted just like plain alcohol. I prefer Umeshuu anytime.

Alas, I'm not a fan of alcohol. I only drink it for the occasion. The weird thing is I don't get drunk easily even if I don't drink often. There was this time when I downed almost a whole 750ml 23.5% Manzana in one evening and still sober. Hahaha!!
Part of what we had.

Some kimchi pancake dish. I like it.

Seafood galore spicy soup mainly with crabs and scallops.

Some calamari spicy sauce dish. I like this best.
But I think the sauces used in Korean dishes don't have much variations.

L'Opéra by night.

Walking from the Korean restaurant to Café de la Paix for some coffee and desserts.

I can't take pictures of its interior cos it's really a pretty discreet "high-class" swooshy place.
You know how some rich or self-thought-my-presence-make-a-f**king-difference-to-this-world-people can make a big fuss out of anything and everything.
You can see pictures of their interior by clicking here.
This place is really beautiful though and the waiters there are hilarious.


Maggie from Taiwan.

Last shot of the night with the B'day girl.

We were supposed to go to KTV after this but this b'day girl has no sense of directions although she has live here for the past 5 years!! After making a few calls and walking on the crowded streets of Paris at 0100hrs, we decided to postpone it till she got the exact address. LOL!
Maggie's husband sent us home and we are going to this huge farm where you can pick fruits yourselves at a really low price in September (cos' they say you can only pick carrots and some veggies now).
P/S: I'm watching 金石良缘 now and I really think 马浚伟 is sooooooooooo 帅!!His 咪咪眼好 sexy!! 我好钟意啊!I think my cantonese is improving!! LoL!

Maggie's husband sent us home and we are going to this huge farm where you can pick fruits yourselves at a really low price in September (cos' they say you can only pick carrots and some veggies now).
P/S: I'm watching 金石良缘 now and I really think 马浚伟 is sooooooooooo 帅!!His 咪咪眼好 sexy!! 我好钟意啊!I think my cantonese is improving!! LoL!
















No comments:
Post a Comment