I did the Mee Chiam Kueh first. As usual, it was like walking into a chemistry lab, pinning the instructions I've written on the fridge and rehearsed a few times in my brains what I've got to do from the beginning till the end. With all the ingredients and utensils laid out in front of me in order of sequence, I got it right.
Everything made from scratch so that I can control the quality of every element. I like my Mee Chiam Kueh thin and crispy (I got them thin & crispy!!), this is the only challenge. The rest is simple.




Left: After steaming my batter. Right: The end product - Muah Chee in Paris!!


It never hit me that these 2 appetisers are so easy since I can always get to eat it at a very cheap price at the hawker centres back in S'pore. Anyhow, I got my thrill when I knew I succeeded, moving onto my next "chemistry experiment". =)















No comments:
Post a Comment