Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Little Happy Things

Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince disappointed me tonight but I felt a lot better after having this for supper after that while watching 《奶爸百分百》.

The melon in the pic is a very popular summer fruit here and it is simply sugar. I can eat one all by myself everyday with my little spoon. =)



To express how much I love baby kailan, here's another close-up pic. LoL!
I don't mind going to Chinatown every week just to get them since I'm having hols now, even though it means travelling all the way to the extreme southern end.



My new toy acquired today courtesy of my mil! Cos I was talking and murmuring to myself (I'm sick in some ways) I need this and I can't find it anywhere in the house.

My parents got one made of stone back in S'pore and it's really the authentic solid one for pounding whatever you wanna crush into bits but I guessed this stainless steel one is not bad too. She got me the shredding machine to make all the kuehs I want too. Happy!

It was past midnight when we came back from the movie tonight so there was neither muah chee nor mee jiang kueh. It has to wait when "the mood to do it" sinks into my "soul".

It's the summer holidays afterall.

** Now, I just need to find the exact translation for pork belly in French so that I can buy it from the butchers here. I showed the pic of the pork belly to my mil but she wasn't sure. I've never seen the supermarkets nor the butchers selling pork bellies either. I'm going to let my mil do the explaination and see how it goes with the butchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment