I don't have a lot of motivation to enter the kitchen these days because it gets very hot when you start cooking in summer! It's as if you are in a burning furnace and my cheeks will turn all red when I step out of the kitchen, which is something I don't enjoy. My meals now are quick and simple. No fuss and hassle.
Yuzu Soya Sauce

The Japanese are crazy about the fruit Yuzu. You can find as many Yuzu products as green tea ones. This product has a very fresh citrus smell and taste and you can use it in a lot of food such as salads and noodles.
I use the Yuzu soya sauce for my cold green tea noodles.
Side dishes: omelette, fresh asparagus & ham
Side dishes: omelette, fresh asparagus & ham

Refreshing & filling!
**************
The next new Japanese dish I tried - Stew Beef
Very simple ingredients needed - A slice of fresh & tender beef steak, a few stalks of celeries (I chose celery cos I like them, you could subsitute with any other crunchy veggies if you prefer others), carrot, potatoes (soft kind) & onion
Very simple ingredients needed - A slice of fresh & tender beef steak, a few stalks of celeries (I chose celery cos I like them, you could subsitute with any other crunchy veggies if you prefer others), carrot, potatoes (soft kind) & onion

Japanese Stew Beef

This dish goes very well with rice! I must have my melon everyday in summer.
Usually half of it for every meal. =)

**************
My little cute silk skirt with pleating details at the waist band and nice big side pockets!!
I wore a light top to show the intricate designs better but I'll wear a black simple top in reality.
I wore a light top to show the intricate designs better but I'll wear a black simple top in reality.

No more chapped lips this coming cold season! I finally learnt how to do it the proper way!
















is that a skirt from Zara? looks adorable! :) xx
ReplyDelete@llydia - Yes, it is! You have very sharp eyes!
ReplyDelete