I've been busy reading books of certain genres. I've forgotten some technical terms, read and recalled, also, picked up new details along the way. It might help a bit when a case study hits some time this week.
Meanwhile, I've finished watching Singapore dramas 《煮妇的假期》、《阴差阳错》、Japanese dramas 《キイナ》、《Mr. Brain》 for the past 1.5 weeks. I still have a long list of recommended series yet to be completed.
Skincare regime with myself has been rather interesting and I want winter to come already.
Meanwhile, I've finished watching Singapore dramas 《煮妇的假期》、《阴差阳错》、Japanese dramas 《キイナ》、《Mr. Brain》 for the past 1.5 weeks. I still have a long list of recommended series yet to be completed.
Skincare regime with myself has been rather interesting and I want winter to come already.
The latest hit at the dinner table!!
Gyoza - Skin, fillings & condiments all made from scratch.
Gyoza - Skin, fillings & condiments all made from scratch.

I think I'm not really a team player. I prefer and enjoy "quiet" hobbies. Activities which I can complete by myself. I actually enjoy the silence and confidence when I'm doing my kind of hobbies. Noise and crowds have never been an interest to me, but I prefer living in the city than the countryside for its convenience.
I don't really feel like opening my mouth to speak to anyone in particular most of the time, unless absolute necessary. There are only a few people where I can rattle on and on like a machine gun. Which is exactly why I was telling myself I've got to call either my father or my mother everyday (maybe my father on odd days and my mother on even days) even though they might be feeling kind of exasperated what is there so much to talk about. I must be some kind of sadist cos' I enjoy getting them irritated. But! only I can do that. Since I get to make free international calls, I'll just talk about the weather or that old lady living opposite me who's quite a nosy parker or anything that comes into my head at that moment. Hahaha.
Life's a complete paradox on its own.
P/S: I'm officially sick of kailan and lady fingers for now.
In addition, I've been playing with him (on & off) this past week. He thinks he can escape from me by crawling on all fours as fast as he can master - but I always appear right in front of him. LoL! I managed to keep him happy and all to myself by bringing him onto my bed with all my soft toys. Seriously, babies are really the most innocent and unsuspecting creatures.
I don't really feel like opening my mouth to speak to anyone in particular most of the time, unless absolute necessary. There are only a few people where I can rattle on and on like a machine gun. Which is exactly why I was telling myself I've got to call either my father or my mother everyday (maybe my father on odd days and my mother on even days) even though they might be feeling kind of exasperated what is there so much to talk about. I must be some kind of sadist cos' I enjoy getting them irritated. But! only I can do that. Since I get to make free international calls, I'll just talk about the weather or that old lady living opposite me who's quite a nosy parker or anything that comes into my head at that moment. Hahaha.
Life's a complete paradox on its own.
P/S: I'm officially sick of kailan and lady fingers for now.
******************
In addition, I've been playing with him (on & off) this past week. He thinks he can escape from me by crawling on all fours as fast as he can master - but I always appear right in front of him. LoL! I managed to keep him happy and all to myself by bringing him onto my bed with all my soft toys. Seriously, babies are really the most innocent and unsuspecting creatures.
Anyway, I belong to the fun department. It will be back to his parents once it's too much for me to handle or when I'm tired.
9 months old of sheer innocence, cuteness & cheekiness.







I think I can take pretty good pics of my own baby in future. =)















No comments:
Post a Comment