Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Le 28 août 2009 - Notre cachette secrète

Jas went to this very delicious "secret hideout" restaurant which is not even known by most Parisians the day before. It was so good that she told me I've got to try it and we went the following day!


On our way walking to the destination.

I'm gonna cut my mob of crazy hair soon.


The weather was good, in fact very good. Neither too hot nor cold (alas I actually felt a bit cold towards evening time), with occasional winds, but it's evident that we are experiencing the transistional change from Summer to Autumn already.




The view was splendid from the restaurant - overlooking the Eiffel Tower & La Seine.




The restaurant at the terrace - only available in Summer upon reservation.



"Fren-glish" at its entrance.





Chicken curry with rice & pineapples embedded within the rolled banana leaf, some fresh grilled fish dish, Jas's very highly recommended appetiser - Melon, tomatoes & goat cheese (I tried it but I still cannot stand the taste of this kind of cheese!! If you are a real cheese lover, this is a must try!) it dawned upon me that I didn't take any pics of the desserts until the waiters were clearing our plates. Next time!






*******************


My fav in Starbucks - Java chocolate chip coffee with generous toppings of whipped cream and hot chocolate.
Caffeine drinks should be made and serve like this.
People on diet and health conscious folks are obviously in some serious self-deluded denial. Hahaha! =p




Got very nice & comfy seats in a corner with a low chair to rest our tiring legs.
Jasmine doing what she does best - pouting.




Cheers baby ~~ to hell with diet!




*******************


We ended our day with sashimi as our dinner. I took her to this Japanese restaurant which I just discovered last week (funnily it's just a stone throw from where I lived & I never tried it till recently). The décor of this restaurant is far from being high class (not an important criteria to me when it comes to eating out as long as the food is good - Hawker centres are still my fav back in Singapore), just a very simple and cosy place but they serve freshly cut sashimi at the lowest price I can find in Paris, to date. I'm going to be a regular patron!!






Jas passed me a love package from my parents too. Thanks to both parties!!
There's only a quarter left for the year. Scary how time flies.




I proven myself right time & again that I live in my own world. Making new friends hasn't been anywhere near the top of my list cos I think the few good ones I've got is enough and I think it's just my personality that I like to stay in my bedroom doing my stuff , enjoying and savouriong every moment without feeling any kind of loneliness. 我真的是宅女。我很宅。哈哈哈!

No comments:

Post a Comment