Pages

Sunday, October 04, 2009

秋天的童话

My fav season just arrived!



・ 






All from Singapore for me <3

  1. Cuteeee satin purse - my pre-birthday present part 1, 2 months in advance cos Jas cannot keep secrets of this nature for long... lol
  2. Joke of our day where J proved that it has really been a long time since she writes any Chinese.



J:(staring down at the menu) serene! we 're having 甜蜜拥抱下午茶! (cheesy taiwanese names on their menus)
S: (as a matter of factly) doesn't really help much towards our lesbianic behavior. =p





Korean Restaurant - where we went 2 times over a matter of 2 days!!
I really love their spicy calamari with rice!! Yums!! Meeting FM this weekend for my 3rd time there in a week! =D




Each time I go to this Korean restaurant, I'll bound to bump into at least one cute/handsome guy!! LoL!!
I prefer Korean men to Japanese ones because:
  1. I hate men who trimmed their eyebrows like a woman (and almost every Jap man of my generation does that & I wonder why)
  2. I hate men who are skinnier than me (Jap men in general are VERY skinny, even skinny pants look loose on their legs)
  3. I prefer the way a Korean man carries himself over a Jap.





Uniqlo hype over in Paris with their grand opening on the 1st Oct covering 3 huge stories, comparable to H&M at the opposite street.

It's just pure madness when you know people will queue up 45mins to get into the shop, another 45mins to try on the clothes (actually the French here just try it on in front of any mirrors they can find - modesty is not very much in their culture.. lol) and finally, another 45 mins to queue up in front of 10 cashiers to pay for your merchandise.

We told each other, "Let's just wait for a few weeks for the hype to die down & shop at our own pace."



Some shopping - heels too cute to pass up! A cute black dress which the design at the collar appeals to me.


My highlight of the month is over with J taking off from Paris back to S'pore. There are withdrawal symptoms every time but there's always the next one to look forward to!


Meanwhile, have a great week ahead everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment