My current fav meal at home -
Mushrooms sauteed with cripsy garlic, 100% pure prawn dumpling with self-concocted sauce (which simply means I don't use any measurements and just mix according to how I feel..)
Mushrooms sauteed with cripsy garlic, 100% pure prawn dumpling with self-concocted sauce (which simply means I don't use any measurements and just mix according to how I feel..)

I've been cutting out instant noodles for quite a while now. MSG is just bad for health and in turn, bad for the skin. Preparing a meal from fresh ingredients is not that a hassle really & you can control all the factors involved. =)
I have had so much fun for the past 2 days!! Lots of pics, fun, laughter, love & Korean food with Jas! Pics soon but let me catch up on my sleep first. Have a great weekend ~~















No comments:
Post a Comment