A treat from the bestie - after asking me over & over again for a few days in a row bef my birthday on what I wanna eat, all I can think of are still Korean pancakes and their spicy calamri rice. =p






In a quainty household supplies store "legally blond-ing" a hot pink lugguage.

I bought this to store my makeup (I wanna buy up all their vintag-y looking boxes for different things actually!! I think I will someday) I love all these things that ooze vintage charm!! I'm still thinking about the bigger box that is shown in the pic below - it's actually those boxes lined with silk cushion for you to store your lingerie!!



Back at home holding all my makeup. =D
Marvelling at the creativity of the designers here for expressing the joy and spirit of Christmas through various ways.


Christmas bustling crowds.

They have the best animated window displays I've seen so far, each telling their own Christmas tale.
I only took videos of my favs which are shown below.
L'église de la Madeleine under the setting sun at 15h - weathering a good few hundreds years of history overlooking Place de la Concord.




When your legs get tired from all that walking around, stop by La Durée for a good cup of cuppucino & a few of their world famous macarons.








I had a fabulous birthday week, with wishes coming from both Singapore & Paris. Relatives & best friends.
My family in Paris fed me with countless crabs' pincers cos I requested a crabby dinner at home in the comfort of my T-shirt (cos' I turned up all the heaters in the house to the maximum already!!) and pyjamas pants, with one leg raised up on the dinner chair and my hand resting on it to lick my fingers while I chewed on those succelent, juicy flesh from those pincers. Blessed their kind and generous hearts for the benefit of my expanding waistline!!
We are hitting temperatures below 0 degs celcius from this weekend and maybe (just, maybe) a white X'mas could be in view.
Blessed X'mas to all!!
Blessed X'mas to all!!















oh no. i missed your bday! :( happy belated birthday across the miles!! but it's so lovely to see how you enjoyed urself. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! =DD
ReplyDeleteHow are you going to celebrate your X'mas? Are you going back home?
The least i could do!
ReplyDeleteJust got back from a trip to Germany and a little bit of France and Switzerland! Good thing no delays or anything, unless the whole Eurostar thing. Won't be going home for a while, maybe till my course finishes!
Merry Christmas and wishing u a wonderful New Year ahead, Serene! :) xxx
woah!! looks like you've got yourself a great time!! Looking fwd to the pics u r going to put up on your blog!!
ReplyDeleteMerry X'mas & a very happy new year to u too, Llydia!! ^^