Snowing all day long today.
Snowball fight - French teenagers who are just dismissed from school
I don't really like the teenagers here in general. Most of the time, they are very rowdy, inconsiderate and plain rude (supposedly they reached a concensus that this is a way to protray "coolness"). You can see in the video that they give no regard to the cars on the road while playing with the snow. Maybe all teenagers behave in the same stupid way when they are with their peers, maybe, I was too much of a rule-abiding kid or I was just not cool enough to be loud like how they are.
When I woke up this morning, I was greeted with a scene like this from my window.


Weather forecast here is extremely accurate. If it says it will rain/snow, it will.

Snowball fight - French teenagers who are just dismissed from school
I don't really like the teenagers here in general. Most of the time, they are very rowdy, inconsiderate and plain rude (supposedly they reached a concensus that this is a way to protray "coolness"). You can see in the video that they give no regard to the cars on the road while playing with the snow. Maybe all teenagers behave in the same stupid way when they are with their peers, maybe, I was too much of a rule-abiding kid or I was just not cool enough to be loud like how they are.
When I woke up this morning, I was greeted with a scene like this from my window.


Weather forecast here is extremely accurate. If it says it will rain/snow, it will.

Paris will be in snow and below 0degs most of the time till the end of the week at least. It's beautiful when you see it in the house where all the heaters are on at its maximum, but just plain bitter cold when you are outside.
It's time to go out in my rain boots!!















No comments:
Post a Comment