... esp when it's snowing outside with temperature dipping way below 0 degrees celcius.
Had some leftover chicken fillet left in the fridge. Turned it into teriyaki chicken chucks, kimchi (young radish), sweet corn, and threw an egg into the hot stone pot.

I managed to get very nice 锅巴 (slightly burnt crispy rice) on the sides of the stone pot too!!

Had some leftover chicken fillet left in the fridge. Turned it into teriyaki chicken chucks, kimchi (young radish), sweet corn, and threw an egg into the hot stone pot.

I managed to get very nice 锅巴 (slightly burnt crispy rice) on the sides of the stone pot too!!

I'm not going to step out of the house until 2010. Hahaha!!
I'm very happy with my 5 newly purchased fiction books, milk tea, well-heated rooms, fleece pyjamas, warm bedroom socks, msn, webcam, free trunk calls, american/hongkong/japanese/korean dramas, etc.
People have to come up with a very very very convincing, good reason to lure me out of the house into the cold.
I'm very happy with my 5 newly purchased fiction books, milk tea, well-heated rooms, fleece pyjamas, warm bedroom socks, msn, webcam, free trunk calls, american/hongkong/japanese/korean dramas, etc.
People have to come up with a very very very convincing, good reason to lure me out of the house into the cold.















No comments:
Post a Comment