I forgot all about pics while I was feasting at the table. Here are a few when I remembered...
Ate lots of scallops in different variations, this is one of them. Basically, it's a big scallop (or loads of baby scallops) within, drowning in a cream based sauce.


Some French snail dish where they call it "bulots" here. I prefer these much more to escargots. I'm eating these everyday till new year day cos everyone knows it's my fav here and they always bring it with them. Hahahaha!!

I love to eat at home where everything is at ease & trutting around the house comfortably in my warm fleece shoes.

Jasmine landed on X'mas eve!! and she brought me to a place where I found the Mee pok which has the taste closest to home. I'm going to try their beef kway teow soup next!


I'm trying to enjoy the holidays while it lasts! Hooked onto the American series "Bones" for the moment and is determined to finish all 5 seasons before the year ends.
















No comments:
Post a Comment