I'm enjoy my company tremendously.
We went to have crepes at this restaurant that takes after an igloo for its interior.





Today's really very very cold...



I was telling R how to do the 1,2,5 stance when KY told me they have the 12345678910 stances now!!
He even demostrated it to me after that! Hahahaa!!



C is a pilot and R is an aero-engineer, they are both very available, except that they can lake you laugh like some mad woman if you meet the 2 of them at the same time, any takers? =p
We went to have crepes at this restaurant that takes after an igloo for its interior.





Today's really very very cold...



I was telling R how to do the 1,2,5 stance when KY told me they have the 12345678910 stances now!!
He even demostrated it to me after that! Hahahaa!!



C is a pilot and R is an aero-engineer, they are both very available, except that they can lake you laugh like some mad woman if you meet the 2 of them at the same time, any takers? =p















No comments:
Post a Comment