I'm still in the process of uploading all the pics and videos for birthday week. Meanwhile, I shall do a short post on my new kitchen love gadget! All thanks to 小白白 who got it from me off Rakuten in Japan!!
I'm very anal about keeping the freshness in things especially when it concerns food. Film wraps are my absolute must have in the kitchen and everything has to be covered and wrapped up nicely before it's being placed into the fridge. So, when I see this resealer thing, I knew I must have it! =)



Now, I'm trying to find opened plastic packages (or creating them myself) and re-sealing them back with my new toy!! Cheap thrills thrill me. =p This thing will be fantastic too if you are trying to save lugguage space while packing for a holiday or something.
Some new bento toys. I know it has been a long time since I did any bento-ing. I will start soon hopefully, right now, I just like to take them out and admire them once in a while. LoL!
















No comments:
Post a Comment