Monday, when A returned from her hometown - Lithuania bringing with her a vast amount of local delights - smoked fish, black bread, sausages and ham.
******************
Dinner on Wed with just the boss, A & I.
The place felt like an escape from city life where you will need to take a 2-mins boat ride across the lake to get to the restaurant.
The boat ride to the restaurant.


The night scene here is so tranquil. I didn't have time to take pics of the food because we were too busy discussing and talking. The night ended with loads of laughter with the help of vodka.
Doesn't it feel like X"mas already?
******************
Dinner with the team on Friday - A floating restaurant on La Seine, just 10 mins walk from our office.
One of the Apéritifs with champagne & red wine.
A always kept me captivated by her beauty.
She told me she is considered average in her country because everyone looks like that!
A tour around the restaurant.
My entrée - some prawn dish with parmesan cheese & sliced mushrooms.
I find it hard to eat at times when food becomes a part of art.
My main dish - Dory fish with Zucchinis & Chorizos.
I didn't manage to take pics of all the food because we were eating with the big boss and I am quite sure I'll be marked if I keep snapping pics like a very brain damaged Asian - which I think he thought so already.
We were drunk again.
Actually, we just had an overdose of good food & wine. Desserts - we chose chocolate fondue with yoghurt sorbets.
♥♥East meets West ♥♥
******************
Dinner on Wed with just the boss, A & I.
The place felt like an escape from city life where you will need to take a 2-mins boat ride across the lake to get to the restaurant.
The boat ride to the restaurant.


The night scene here is so tranquil. I didn't have time to take pics of the food because we were too busy discussing and talking. The night ended with loads of laughter with the help of vodka.
Doesn't it feel like X"mas already?
******************
Dinner with the team on Friday - A floating restaurant on La Seine, just 10 mins walk from our office.
One of the Apéritifs with champagne & red wine.
A always kept me captivated by her beauty.
She told me she is considered average in her country because everyone looks like that!
A tour around the restaurant.
My entrée - some prawn dish with parmesan cheese & sliced mushrooms.
I find it hard to eat at times when food becomes a part of art.
My main dish - Dory fish with Zucchinis & Chorizos.
I didn't manage to take pics of all the food because we were eating with the big boss and I am quite sure I'll be marked if I keep snapping pics like a very brain damaged Asian - which I think he thought so already.
We were drunk again.
Actually, we just had an overdose of good food & wine. Desserts - we chose chocolate fondue with yoghurt sorbets.
♥♥East meets West ♥♥
Happy weekend!! =D




























No comments:
Post a Comment