Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Went to get my haircut this morning via some recommendation I ran through Google in my neighborhood. I like my hairdresser this time!! He really gets it.He doesn't recommend me to dye my hair - telling me that my natural hair colour is great and really suitable for my skintone, no treatment package hardcore selling gimmicks, just pure serious haircut. One of the products he used caught my eye and I scooted off sourcing for it after that because he doesn't sell this product to customers.

Some kind of dry spray to create great volume to my fine, flat hair. 
Those giant rollers were just a pure coincidence when I saw them in the shop to curl my ends.
I am very surprised that the spray doesn't weigh down my hair even after several hours when I was running errands under this hot summer weather. I never like cream, wax or mousse hair products.

Cider!!

Addicted to this refreshing mild alcoholic drink (2%) after I drank them at the creperie restaurant near my office!!

Cider is a beverage made from apple juice. Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic varieties are produced.

The flavour of cider varies. Ciders can be classified from dry to sweet. Their appearance ranges from cloudy with sediment to completely clear, and their colour ranges from light yellow through orange to brown. The variations in clarity and colour are mostly due to filtering between pressing and fermentation. Some apple varieties will produce a clear cider without any filtration. Both sparkling and still ciders are made; the sparkling variety is the more common.

The flavour of cider varies. Ciders can be classified from dry to sweet. Their appearance ranges from cloudy with sediment to completely clear, and their colour ranges from light yellow through orange to brown. The variations in clarity and colour are mostly due to filtering between pressing and fermentation. Some apple varieties will produce a clear cider without any filtration. Both sparkling and still ciders are made; the sparkling variety is the more common.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cider

We are in the season where all the fine mussels from Saint Michel in France are in harvest - because we are lazy and tired of thinking what to cook it's some kind of tradition for us to eat mussels every Sat till the September. I am going to eat them in an hour or so from now with a glass of cider!! 

Happy weekend, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment