Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Appetiser - Tempura with in-house specialty dipping sauce by yours truly; Side dish - Braised Chicken wings with ginger, lady fingers, Kangkong, Bittergourd in omelette & the main dish being our very own Hokkien Prawn Mee.


I really felt that I was cooking for an army as A warned me her kids eat like adults. I was using 2 hands to support my spade while trying hard not to topple over the wok I brought from my place with the overloaded noodles/beehoon brimming out at anytime.


Final results were worth all the sweat!!


The little girl actually told her father, "You can clear everything on the table, but leave the meat." And, to her mom, "This is what you call real meat." Hahaha. So much for all the painstaking cooking her mother did after a long, hard day at work and "Glory" to Chinese cuisine. LOL

******************
Amused by one of our tongue twisters after dinner (which brought about a big comeback the day after for the kids).


 I love A's bolcony - like a very self sufficient garden of fresh veggies!!


Kids playing what nature provides.


A loves her kids so much so that I could see the efforts she put in setting up and decorating their bedroom. I wish I am living in it!!






All the paintings in the room were drawn by kids inflicted by cancer and sold by a charity organisation to aid cancer research or treatment for children in Lithunia.



Handicrafts made by her children in school - all the delicate details in the room that make everything so perfect!!


All the linen fabrics she bought & hand-made into bedsheets or conforters covers that I love so much!!



Mother's tender loving care - one of the most beautiful things on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment