Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011


Friday night out with Maki-chan at Saint Michel.



Chez Safran - Indian delights



The condiments - minty, sweet & spicy (Ironically, I don't like their spicy, very weird taste that isn't spicy?), mint goes well with their meat, while the sweet tasted very good with indian crackers/chips.





The night continued where we proceeded to an authentic Italian gelato store for some hot chocolate, café and some dessert.


28 different flavours of hot chocolate to choose from!!


Gelato in Mango, Vanilla, Pistacho & Yoghurt.


It was my first time trying the hot chocolate. I ordered the classic - chocolate milk, and it was so!!!!!!!! thick that I thought it was no different (or, not much) with the chocolate one can find in a chocolate fondue. Totally too heavy for my liking. Perhaps, I just don't know how to appreciate it. In the end, I couldn't even finish half of it even though I split it between Maki & I, and added a whole glass of water to dilute it.

I even took a video just to show its viscosity!
Feast to my eyes.



人生总有酸、甜、苦、辣,但是如果有家人、朋友和你风雨同度,我想也会甘之如饴。

3 comments:

  1. Wah... think I can wolf down the hot choco, coz the thick consistency sounds exactly like how I always make my Milo-expresso (6-8 Tablespoons of milo or 2 instant packets in half cup of hot water ;-P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, that is just too much for me. So heavy!! never knew you need such power when it come to Milo. Do you drink that every morning? No sore throat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if you wanna eat sweet stuff, might as well go ALL THE WAY mah, lol~~

    Anyway, no lah, I only drink it on days when I have cravings for rich-tasting stuff (such as during winter or stress, haha)

    Right now, I can't drink too much milo coz there're milk proteins in it (which I'm allergic to, m(_ _)m~~

    ReplyDelete