Meal planning on Sunday for lunch today with colleagues as they have been telling me they want to try some home-cooked Asian food since last year. =)

The onigiris were pretty fast after deciding on the shape, design & fillings. Pic with flash.

Without flash.

They stole the limelight at their instant appearance among the French today!! LoL!

Korean pancakes that I've succeeded making last night!! Yay!
Chives. Zucchinis. Carrot. Calamari.

I brought nonya curry veggies and prawn dumplings soup along too, but I've already wrapped them up nicely with clingwrap when I remember the camera. Anyway, normal dishes, glad everyone like them today & finished everything within the lunch hour though! =D

The onigiris were pretty fast after deciding on the shape, design & fillings. Pic with flash.

Without flash.

They stole the limelight at their instant appearance among the French today!! LoL!

Korean pancakes that I've succeeded making last night!! Yay!
Chives. Zucchinis. Carrot. Calamari.

I brought nonya curry veggies and prawn dumplings soup along too, but I've already wrapped them up nicely with clingwrap when I remember the camera. Anyway, normal dishes, glad everyone like them today & finished everything within the lunch hour though! =D















No comments:
Post a Comment