Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Parc Astérix #6


I want to dedicate my last post of Parc Astérix to my favorite ride - Les Chaises Volantes.



It was wonderful getting the top-down view though it can get you pretty dizzy after that!








This is a great place if you like adventure rides because they are indeed better than Disneyland's. However, all of us agree that Parc Asterix lacks the "Asterixity" factor. Disneyland incorporates their theme very well, you can see all the related characters popping up in almost every corner of the park, spicing things up with musicals and parades; Parc Astérix, on the other hand, failed to get the story and characters blended into their theme park. I will still go back another time to finish up those rides that I didn't get a chance to get on, however, I don't think I'll make a re-visit after that. Unlike Disneyland, where they will change their theme according to seasons which will still entice me to go again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment