Lost or misplaced the scissors in my room. Here's a cute one I found today with 小潘潘!!

Mini mortar & pestel set for my DIY sesame salad dressings, or even, 擂茶 for 1 or 2 person(s)?

Its interior looks the same as the one I grinded the roasted sesame seeds in the restaurant.
I hope it does a good job!!

Bought these stone cups for matcha sessions, but they are originally meant for hot sake.
Not a fan of sakes but they fufilled the 和風-style I wanted, and grip-hold is comfortable too.

I will miss hanging around with 小潘潘. Though I'm pretty sure she will be hopping around the globe for the next 5 years or more, we'll have some chances to meet up again!! All the best for the pursue of your Ph.D studies in Columbia!! Totally looking forward to your pics in NYC!! Y(^o^)Y















haha, the kway chup was fantastic! and yes, we'll definitely meet up again ;-)
ReplyDelete