Kinokuniya remains my favourite bookshop.



If you have been reading Asahi Shinbun 「朝日新聞」 , Ochibi-san 「オチビサン」 by Moyoko Anno 「安野モヨコ」, will not be foreign to you most probably. Maybe it is just me, but the comic strips section are the first few pages I read when I'm flipping the newspapers, besides the headlines.
I managed to get all 4 books. =)

Ochibisan 「オチビサン」 has a cheerful dog by the name of "Nazeni" 「ナゼニ」, who carries a book in his hand all the time. They admire the blossoming of the flowers in spring, observe the morning glory in summer, pick acorns in autumn and get busy playing a very simple Japanese game, Oshikura Manju 「押し競饅頭」, a game that is played on cold days in order to get warm in winter.
I love this other dog, Pankui 「パンくい」 who loves to eat (very much like me)! Especially buns! You can read a few sample pages of Ochibisan 「オチビサン」 by clicking on the following links:
「第1巻 皐月(五月)」
「第1巻 葉月(八月)」
//
「第2巻 霜月(十一月)」
「第2巻 如月(二月)」
//
「第3巻 文月(七月)」
「第3巻 葉月(八月)」
I love this other dog, Pankui 「パンくい」 who loves to eat (very much like me)! Especially buns! You can read a few sample pages of Ochibisan 「オチビサン」 by clicking on the following links:
「第1巻 皐月(五月)」
「第1巻 葉月(八月)」
//
「第2巻 霜月(十一月)」
「第2巻 如月(二月)」
//
「第3巻 文月(七月)」
「第3巻 葉月(八月)」















oh j'aimerais visiter singapour un jour! (-: bon weekenf marie
ReplyDelete@Marie C'est ce que j'ai été dire à mes amis en France! Vous devriez visiter Singapour au moins une fois dans votre vie, juste pour la nourriture et l'expérience du shopping! Surtout la nourriture asiatique!
ReplyDelete