Harry’s bar have quite a few outlets in Singapore, but we always go to the one in Serangoon Garden Way after dinner at ChompChomp, whether it’s to unwind after a day’s work or hang out with a few friends. I love drinking cocktails when I've got good company.


From L-R: Margarita, Russian White (not on the menu but the bartender is willing to do it for us & it has the milky taste that I love!!), Mojito.

♥♥W & JY♥♥

2 pints of beer after cocktails!!

[ADDRESS]
Harry's Bar @ Serangoon Gardens
12 Maju Avenue Singapore 556690
[HOW TO GET THERE]
The easiest way I can think of if you are travelling via public transport would be to get to Serangoon MRT Station (NE12/CC13), North-East & Circle Lines and take Bus #315 from the underground bus interchange. #315 brings you right in front of Harry's Bar.















No comments:
Post a Comment