Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

INSPIRATIONS #1

Besides my regular doses of American series, I've been watching [法證先鋒III] since 2 weeks back. Criminal investigation and forensic genres have always been one of my favourites.

Other than the enthralling storyline, Kate Tsui (徐子珊) surprises me this time round with her image. I always see her sporting boy haircuts and she is usually not the brightest colour in the crayon pack, however, I couldn't take my eyes off over her makeover image now. 

Her hair, which need to be styled everyday if I'm not wrong, and it is defnitely out of the question for me cos I always maximise my sleeping time. I love her autumn (Hongkong's autumn) wardrobe. Simple top, fitting pants and a tailored blazar or cropped jacket. Looks very comfy and chic! Now, she is my cup of tea. Haha! 

Some of the screenshots I took -
Her hair. I'm sure it has to be tonged every time. Too much trouble. I'll just stick to my fuss free haircut.

Her clothes!! - Leather boots. Fitted pants (Her leather pants are a no-no for me, she looks great in them though). Simple T-shirt. Leather/Cropped/Tailored boys' length blazar.

4 comments:

  1. LOL, what a nice coincidence, I was just searching for an autumn blazer or mid-length jacket yesterday!

    Can't find any that I like (at a reasonable price (T^T) ). Will probably hop by Greenwich Village or East Village (both r artsy, bohemian places, yay~) when i can squeeze out time to see if I can find some indie designs (^ ^)

    -Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is already a small coincidence lah! You know what? They said good friends' mensus cycle will sync with each other in the end also. Spooky but it happened to me!! I think since you are in the US of A (what can you not buy there manz?), just google some keywords and like what you said, you don't even have to step out of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. elle est jolie cette actrice mais je la connais pas lol. bonweekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @marie Elle vient de Hongkong. Elle n'attrape que mon attention maintenant. LOL. Bon weekend a vous aussi! =D

    ReplyDelete