Why I like reading Ochibi-san 「オチビサン」 (I've already mentioned it here and here) - Life lessons illustrated in Ochibi-san 「オチビサン」.
**I copied and pasted the English translations over the Japanese coloured version for easy reading.**
Just do it.
当机立断。

"It's the bitter, cold days of winter that bring the joy of spring!"
不经一番寒彻骨,焉得梅花扑鼻香。

Appreciate what you have and not complain what you don't have.
知足常乐。

"As far as the horizon. As near as your eye."
远在天边,近在眼前。

Real friends like you just the way you are.

Sometimes, routine is a blessing in life.
无风无浪是幸福。

That "special someone" who might find you and appreciate you the way you are will keep you.

Enjoying happiness alone is not as happy as sharing it.
独乐乐不如众乐乐。

Ignore people who cast negativity upon us. Focus on the positive.

On why I have a bursting wardrobe. =p

当机立断。

"It's the bitter, cold days of winter that bring the joy of spring!"
不经一番寒彻骨,焉得梅花扑鼻香。

Appreciate what you have and not complain what you don't have.
知足常乐。

"As far as the horizon. As near as your eye."
远在天边,近在眼前。

Real friends like you just the way you are.

Sometimes, routine is a blessing in life.
无风无浪是幸福。

That "special someone" who might find you and appreciate you the way you are will keep you.

Enjoying happiness alone is not as happy as sharing it.
独乐乐不如众乐乐。

Ignore people who cast negativity upon us. Focus on the positive.

On why I have a bursting wardrobe. =p
















No comments:
Post a Comment