Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Senki Japanese Restaurant - Best Sashimi Buffet in Town

I first mentioned about Senki Japanese Restaurant here. Their fresh sashimi and a-la-carte buffet menu kept echoing in my mind and I just have to eat it one more time before I fly back to Paris. 

Everything we ordered this time round was really nice after our previous experience. 



Restaurants often display prices like $30.00++, which means that service charge (10%) and sales tax (7%) are NOT included and will be added to your bill. When you see NETT, it means it includes all taxes and service charges.

Ebi Furai - Fried Ebi (This is different from their prawn tempura that we've ordered the previous time, mentioned here, I prefer this version personally.)



Cheese embedded within Japanese Fishcake.


Bacon wrapped Enoki mushrooms.


Miso Soup. JY loves it, she drank 3 bowls all by herself!!


Gyuuniku Udon (Beef Udon Soup) - Excellent!!



Potato Salad.


Pork Cutlet Curry Rice.


!!Our plates of Sashimi!!





We devoured around 20 servings of Shake, Makajiki and Tako Sashimi this time. Also, we came up with a strategy for sashimi buffet. The trick is to eat alternate every sashimi platter with a non-sashimi side dish. In this way, you will not get sick of eating the sashimi easily and take breaks in between so that you won't stress up your digestive system all at once. We took an average of 2.5hours for both occasions when we were at Senki.


If you are a sashimi lover like JY & I, you wouldn't regret making a trip to Senki!!

No comments:

Post a Comment