W loves Japanese curry with cripsy chicken/pork cutlet. So, this dish has been a weekly occurence (JY came to our place, ate it and named it "Curry Sunday" LOL). Recently, I decided to "upgrade" the cutlet to crispy CHEESY cutlet.
Tonight's - Crispy cheesy pork cutlet. See the cheddar oozing out?

W is trying to gain weight, this is his jumbo size version with omu rice.

This is mine, I prefer plain rice with curry.

The aftermath.


W is trying to gain weight, this is his jumbo size version with omu rice.

This is mine, I prefer plain rice with curry.

The aftermath.
















Amazing! I totally cannot cook deep-fried foods (too much effort to clean up + I can't bear to waste the oil, LOL).
ReplyDeleteVery impressed with ur cutlet :)
- Carol
fried food myself. Always have this "not so good feeling" after I eat them. I still prefer light, soupy stuff when it comes to meals. Think my digestive system functions better like that. LOL
ReplyDelete