Hey, we are in the top fashion capitals of the world, NY and Paris. And karen is in Tokyo. Now we just need someone to be stationed in Milan and we'll have covered all the major fashion centers, LOL~~
My name is Serene, a Singaporean based in Paris, France. I enjoy all the simple pleasures in life and like to remember these moments by taking pictures and/or videos with my amateur point-and-shoot camera.
My Instagram
Translate
I SEE WITH MY CAMERA
Read this only if you are interested in how these guides come about.
Hey, we are in the top fashion capitals of the world, NY and Paris. And karen is in Tokyo. Now we just need someone to be stationed in Milan and we'll have covered all the major fashion centers, LOL~~
ReplyDelete- Carol
LOL!! Milan should be a great place. Imagine all the pizzas and pastas you could have! Why am I always thinking baout food? Tsktsk!
ReplyDelete