All your aerial photos just made me realised that I lost my fascination with flight views which is very bad!
Since I always choose aisle seat, the first thing i do whenever i get onto the plane is to prepare to ctach up on my sleep... (=_=)... I'm not even interested in the movie selection or choosing flight food anymore since I cant make any choice with my special non-allergen meals... Oh man, when did I start losing my sense of flight adventure?! (o_o)!!!
I always choose aisle seats too! I slept most of the time during SIN-DUBAI, DUBAI-Paris, I was actually very free and bored that I started clicking. I was thinking in "stages" that gave birth to all these pics. The aerial view that impressed me the most was Karachi. It was like mini-Grand Canyon top-down.
My name is Serene, a Singaporean based in Paris, France. I enjoy all the simple pleasures in life and like to remember these moments by taking pictures and/or videos with my amateur point-and-shoot camera.
My Instagram
Translate
I SEE WITH MY CAMERA
Read this only if you are interested in how these guides come about.
All your aerial photos just made me realised that I lost my fascination with flight views which is very bad!
ReplyDeleteSince I always choose aisle seat, the first thing i do whenever i get onto the plane is to prepare to ctach up on my sleep... (=_=)... I'm not even interested in the movie selection or choosing flight food anymore since I cant make any choice with my special non-allergen meals... Oh man, when did I start losing my sense of flight adventure?! (o_o)!!!
- Carol
I always choose aisle seats too! I slept most of the time during SIN-DUBAI, DUBAI-Paris, I was actually very free and bored that I started clicking. I was thinking in "stages" that gave birth to all these pics. The aerial view that impressed me the most was Karachi. It was like mini-Grand Canyon top-down.
ReplyDelete