Back home in Singapore, after dinner with G, we adjourned for dessert & tea at the 24hour CoffeeClub located right next to 313@Somerset. Not that we have a lot of choices left because it was already close to 23H then.


Camomile Tea for her and Earl Grey for me.

We shared a "Raspberry Chocolate Symphony".

The chocolate shell drizzled with warm chocolate to reveal the chocolate mousse, raspberry granitas & streusel crumbs.

The crowd on a weekday evening, and it was not even Thursday or Friday. I don't remember the next day being a public holiday either.



I wish everyday is a Friday too.



Camomile Tea for her and Earl Grey for me.

We shared a "Raspberry Chocolate Symphony".

The chocolate shell drizzled with warm chocolate to reveal the chocolate mousse, raspberry granitas & streusel crumbs.

The crowd on a weekday evening, and it was not even Thursday or Friday. I don't remember the next day being a public holiday either.



I wish everyday is a Friday too.
















No comments:
Post a Comment