Mobile quality pics are better than nothing.
While waiting for V, we went for some drinks.
Rhum for A and Mango juice for me. I'm a wimp.

Baroque furnished place.

A.

V came shortly after and ordered champagne.

We went Korean that night.





This is one of the appetiser we had. It tasted like a combination of congee with corn. I'll be very interested to know how they implemented such strong corn taste inside the congee. Very simple, but nice.

The salad sauce was good.

Hand-made but just passable pork dumplings.
This is a typical dish made without "a soul". Yes, one can feel food made by people.
This is a typical dish made without "a soul". Yes, one can feel food made by people.

The Korean appetisers that I love!!

I ordered spicy calamari, that turned out not spicy at all, but it was passable. I suspected they used frozen calamari, instead of fresh ones.

Rice, topped with some vegetables.

It was really cold that night. Much colder than any other days, and it was humid.
One of the RER (trains that go to the suburbs, passing through Paris, but skipping stations along the main metro lines) stations.

Goodnight. Cold weather like this is best to stay in bed sleeping.
















No comments:
Post a Comment