Back in Singapore, I go to this place set up by the Japanese for some kind of antioxidant hot-bed therapy with my mother once every week. It was very simple, you just have to lie down on some tiles and sweat it out for the next 30-60 mins, depending on how long you could last inside the "sauna" room, on the heated tiles. Room temperature is around 45 degrees celcius.
I like it. It feels good after I am done with it every time.
I like it. It feels good after I am done with it every time.
Here you see me all wet with my own perspiration in the ladies' changing room -
the yukata I was wearing was soaked and stuck to my skin.

The tiled "beds".

Just close your eyes, relax and sweat it out.

The corridor.

Entrance to the changing room.


Entrance to the changing room.

I miss going there with my mother and our after-therapy activities.















ton blog est interessant! bonne fin de weekend! marie
ReplyDeleteMerci, Marie. Vous êtes très gentil. Bon week-end!
ReplyDelete