Pages

Monday, November 07, 2011

Automne 2011 #19

It is still the harvest season for mussels here. We will have this dish almost every Saturday with the mussels bought fresh from the local marketplace. With the freshest ingredients, little is needed to make it even more delectable than it is.

Washed mussels in the pan.


Mixed parsley, shallots and garlic.


A dash of black pepper.


A full glass of white wine. =D


The final step, which is also my favourite step - adding scoops of sour cream to the pan of freshly cooked mussels!! Yummy!! I love sour cream!!


Bon Appétit!!

5 comments:

  1. I prefer clams to mussels. Damn, you're making me think about how to get some fresh clams to make Boston clam chowder and clams are not in season now... guess i have to resort to the canned versions (><)

    -carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clams, mussels, shellfishes, I love them all. You know I'm a seafood lover!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh btw! I got my pot of honey today *jumps around in merry** It labels itself as "honey from the mountain" something like that. Will post it up soon for you to see! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ça a l'air vraiment delicieux!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Marie Oui! C'etait delicieux!! =D Vous aimez des moules?

    ReplyDelete