Besides free flow of Nespressos (I finished trying all the different flavours and am very impressed with the speed they replace the capsules when some flavours are finishing) and seasonal fresh fruits, my office does occasional food theme parties. The previous one was "Lebanese".
Today, we had a "cheese party".
Today, we had a "cheese party".
7 different kinds of French cheese from Fromagerie Androuet (I was told that this shop was the cheese supplier to the "White House" in France) with 8 traditional French baguettes (not in pic).

The only one I found manageable was the one located in the top right hand corner, in the shape of a semi-circle. I even ate it with a small piece of baguette.

X'mas mood is seeping into the office - some colleagues have their X'mas trees at home decorated already!

The potent one held by A's hand.

Very wicked.

Red wine. Yes, people drink wine during lunch hours in France... lol. =p

My plate.

Back home, the kind of cheese that I really like - this is one of them, "Port Salut".




I brought "backup lunch" (Thank god I did!!) cos' after trying 6 of them (the 7th one had such a nasty odour that I didn't even have the courage to try, none of us did in fact, except for one), I spitted out 2 out of the 6 the moment I tasted them. My trial size for French cheese is as big as a grain of rice. "Gaugry" is the very very very nasty one. French colleague #1 totally skipped it. Gungho French colleague #2 ate it and commented it was indeed very strong.
The only one I found manageable was the one located in the top right hand corner, in the shape of a semi-circle. I even ate it with a small piece of baguette.

X'mas mood is seeping into the office - some colleagues have their X'mas trees at home decorated already!

The potent one held by A's hand.

Very wicked.

Red wine. Yes, people drink wine during lunch hours in France... lol. =p

My plate.

Back home, the kind of cheese that I really like - this is one of them, "Port Salut".


















No comments:
Post a Comment