Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

The Swedish X'mas Market 2011 #2

Glögg - Mulled wine, warmed & mixed with spices.


Julmust - Swedish rootbeer sold only during X'mas period.  My Swedish colleague said, "You almost cannot find this in the supermarkets or anywhere else unless X'mas is nearing."


Swedish (Red) VS French (Black) menus.


What I came for mainly - Swedish meatballs in Lingonberry jam and Swedish hotdog garnished with fried onion bits and sweet mustard (So, Swedish eat their hotdogs with fried onion bits!!).

The Swedish meatballs prepared by the Swedish mamas & grandmothers weren't a disappointment!! I bought another 5 sticks back home to share with W but that glutton finished them all at one go before I could lay my hands on them!!

Ost, or Ostkaka = Cheese =)

I tried one that has a walnut aftertaste. It was excellent, I regretted not buying a slice back!!

J, one of my fav colleague with her warm wine and hotdog in hand.


The bottle of Sweden Lingotberry jam I bought from the market. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment