Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Amsterdam 2011 #4

We stayed in the Mariott Renaissance Hotel.


Everyone of us felt truly pampered after we saw the price it costed the company per night. Each of us had our own room and though we know the company must have paid some kind of discounted corporate package, we still appreciated the quality of the stay that was offered to us because they could have scrimp and save down to the very last cent as it was a sponsored trip.


One of the rare occasions that everything - from the bed to the pillows are so comfortable that I overslept the next morning. =p



The business conference room that we used for our only regional meeting that lasted for only 3 hours before we explored Amsterdam!! Business-pleasure trip where pleasure > business, is always sweet.


Tea break was lavish. I forgot to take pics except for this one - instead of normal sugar cubes, they provided white/brown sugar crystal sticks like these for our beverages.


I like this painting they put up inside the my hotel room.


Ready to heed out!!


I lost its tail the moment before I checked into the hotel =( Took this pic while I was still in the train. If anyone knows where I could get a furry tail keychain similar to this, please let me know.


Back of my knitted top.


I really like this necklace and its colour.


Always wear comfortable shoes while travelling.




Winter, I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment