Met R after work last evening for Happy hours to celebrate the start of our weekend. She wanted to eat Ramen at first but eventually we went to the Korean restaurant that I have already mentioned in my Paris guide located near the Opéra which she haven't try yet.
What's happier than being able to rattle non-stop in Singlish overseas?
One cannot go wrong with BBQ grilled pork belly, spicy calamri and beef soup in a Korean restaurant. R was enjoying the food so much that she ordered a 2nd bottle of beer later.


No oil was used on the grilling plate/stove, only some garlic pieces were used for added fragrance to the pork belly slices. All the excess oil generated by those pork belly pieces just flowed and dripped into the saucer. Oil...fats... are really comforting in winter. Haha!!


Happy R.

Must-order-spicy-calamari!!

The dishes I ate the most last night were the side dishes. I asked for 3 or 4 refills at least. Love the lotus roots and mini fishes. I just got a packet of frozen mini fishes from the Korean supermarket today - 10% off storewide!! Going to cook them tomorrow for this week bento side dish. =)



Their green tea ice cream always taste this good.



No oil was used on the grilling plate/stove, only some garlic pieces were used for added fragrance to the pork belly slices. All the excess oil generated by those pork belly pieces just flowed and dripped into the saucer. Oil...fats... are really comforting in winter. Haha!!


Happy R.

Must-order-spicy-calamari!!

The dishes I ate the most last night were the side dishes. I asked for 3 or 4 refills at least. Love the lotus roots and mini fishes. I just got a packet of frozen mini fishes from the Korean supermarket today - 10% off storewide!! Going to cook them tomorrow for this week bento side dish. =)



Their green tea ice cream always taste this good.
















.....(=_=).... was just craving for Korean BBQ these few days, especially the Gyukaku restaurant in Japan (buta-tan...gyutan... drool...)
ReplyDeleteToday I went to get a big bottle of very spicy kimchi from the Asian supermarket near my school to satisfy part of my craving, haha
-carol
There is this Korean supermarket that sells the different kinds of meat and fishes Asians like and will cook, just that it is very difficult to buy when you are just cooking for one person consumption. Im sure you know what I mean!!
ReplyDelete