Besides the staff welfare mentioned here & here. The latest staff welfare added to the list is this:

Special T. says, "Discover all the richness of the best teas of the world."

My direct line manager who always try and give us the best. =D

"Blueberry muffin" was the most popular that day. It smells heavenly too.

Quite different when compared to the Nespresso capsules.

My cup! I chose"Perle de Pai Mu Tan".

There are 2 modes: "Tea Master" & "My Tea". "Tea Master" mode, where the machine chooses the temperature of the water and the "simmering period" to bring out the best flavour for you. "My Tea", of course are settings made by you, yourself.
Tea break at 17H with swedish biscuits named, "Pepparkakor".

I love it. It tasted like a mixture of ginger, cinnamon and cloves. My colleagues told me it is available at Ikea, but I have never seen them selling in the Ikea stores that I have visited in Singapore.
Let's see how long it takes me to try every flavour in the box. =)















No comments:
Post a Comment