French have a love for mirrors. In every building I went and go to, there is/are mirror(s) along the corridors, beside or inside the elevator, in the lobby, etc.
When I have a little bit of time in the morning (cos I can press the snooze button on my mobile for as much as 8 times!! sleeping to the maximum is my priority on a working day, especially during winter) I'll take a couple of looks in the huge mirror outside the apartment before I report to work.
I wear dresses to work most of the time because I am really lousy in mix and match and I don't have time to think and/or re-choose another piece of clothing. So, dresses are my simplest, fastest solution. I do pants on Fridays due to my self-declaration of "TGIF-weekend-is here"!! I like wearing pants more than skirts actually. They are so convenient.
Everything is wool or wool-mixed in these pics.
When I have a little bit of time in the morning (cos I can press the snooze button on my mobile for as much as 8 times!! sleeping to the maximum is my priority on a working day, especially during winter) I'll take a couple of looks in the huge mirror outside the apartment before I report to work.
I wear dresses to work most of the time because I am really lousy in mix and match and I don't have time to think and/or re-choose another piece of clothing. So, dresses are my simplest, fastest solution. I do pants on Fridays due to my self-declaration of "TGIF-weekend-is here"!! I like wearing pants more than skirts actually. They are so convenient.
Everything is wool or wool-mixed in these pics.

Camel wool skort // One of the most frequently worn coat for 2011-2.








WL's mum gave this Swarovski necklace to me a few years back. It is still my favourite all these years. =)















BB! I like your black jacket with gold trimming! *envy* would love to wear winter clothes too! And you look sibeh slim in the grey dress!!!
ReplyDeletehihi j'ai un collier prèsque identique!
ReplyDelete@G It's the angle!! I didn't look too different from the last time we met. =D
ReplyDelete@Marie C'est vrai? lequel? On a le même gout alors! =D
coucou c'est celui avec le cœur! a+ :-)
ReplyDelete