I'm quite a fan of Kinder Bueno, like the combination of chocolate wafer with hazelnut fillings, but not too much, else it is just too sugar-overwhelming. I'm trying the different varieties they have to offer almost every weekend when I visit the supermarket because X'mas is coming and this is a good excuse to eat chocolates, whether they are industrial or artisan-type.

Kinder country is a mix of milk, cereals and chocolate. I like it as much as Kinder Bueno.
Kinder chocolate is crappy. For kids who love sugar. Just sugar, and nothing else... =/ I won't buy it again.
















I'm a Rocher fan. Too bad, almost all chocolate stuff contains soya lecithin so 只好跟它们绝缘了... m(T^T)m
ReplyDelete-carol
Rocher is like a traditional must-have. Do you rem when it was introduced into our childhood? I don't think it was all along in Singapore... And, I rem the advert when I was young!! The bride holding a bouquet of rochers instead of flowers, she throws it into the air, then don't know what exactly happen... then came the tagline. LOL!!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I remember! Then somehow, just a couple of years ago, it became popular in SG to sell such rocher-wrapped flower bouquets during Valentine's Day.
ReplyDeleteNow these rocher bouquets are pretty standard in most flower-shop websites. (=_=)... Well, can't say much, at least these bouquets have a practical function, we can eat them.
-carol
LOL!! Those were the days!! I really think Rocher tastes nice... even after all these years, the nut, chocholate, biscuit and almond?? coated chocolated over it again... aaaaahhhh.
ReplyDelete